So, I’ve watched the Fix You performance a fair few times now, for gifs and whatnot (I hate that Will sung it, and I hate even more that they actually made a performance out of it, I mean, the glee club is for the kids, not so the teacher can live his regrets out on centre stage - but they all do look so very beautiful and therefore I have a small obsession with the song).
The thing that keeps striking me is Quinn during the performance. Just re-watch and you’ll see what I mean. Every single other person is standing, head up, staring forward and singing. The only exception is the obviously directed interaction between Rachel and Finn. Quinn, on the other hand, can’t seem to stay still. She’s fidgeting, looking at the ground (and at one point there seems to be some staring at a certain brunette’s ass, but I’m thinking this was probably OOC, Dianna failing to contain the gay as usual).
I don’t really have much of a point to this, just I feel so very sad for Quinn whenever I watch it. At this point in time, I don’t really care who it is (although, obviously Rachel would be nice and there’s the backing for it already in the show), I just want someone to show Quinn she’s loved. Not even necessarily in the romantic sense. Someone just needs to be there for her. To realise she may be back in glee club, but she’s still not okay.
Goddamnit, in her own words, she just wants somebody to love her, is that too much to ask?
- trogdorburninates reblogged this from gaysgeneration
- gaysgeneration reblogged this from thecrackshiplollipop
- firstpersonsymphony likes this
- guiltlesspleasures3612 reblogged this from astano and added:
- thecrackshiplollipop reblogged this from shiv4
- jennifermmorrison likes this
- shiv4 reblogged this from khalrhaego
- youscareme likes this
- khalrhaego likes this
- her-iridescence reblogged this from faberrybutterstutter
- ericstrainingbra reblogged this from astano and added:
- faberrybutterstutter reblogged this from lonelyrainbow
- faberrybutterstutter likes this
- lonelyrainbow reblogged this from astano
- astano posted this